|A Little Made Enough is designed to
Encourage your faith
to give God what you have
|and to watch Him make it
(How do we know God will grow our faith?
See: What is Luke 9:10-17?)
Growing in faith and trusting God are not always easy. Based on Luke 9:10-17, A Little Made Enough (ALME) is a place designed to encourage you in your walk with God. Through the use of scripture and prayer, as well as stories and writings on numerous subjects, ALME (al-may) provides you with an opportunity to increase your faith. As you journey with God you can be confident that when you give Jesus your little, He will turn it into enough.
As you look at the menu choices bar on ALME here is what you will find:
- “Home” Articles about how to invite God into your life and how to grow your faith in Him. A good place to start if you are new in your faith.
- “Readings” will encourage you and give you insight into God, who He is, and how to talk to Him.
- “Christine’s Days” is found under “Readings” and contains the Weekly Post from Christine.
- Learn “About ALME” and its author.
- You can “Contact Us“ with Questions and Comments, or Send a Prayer Request
- In “Help ALME Continue” you can find out how to help ensure ALME can continue, and become a Partner in Prayer for ALME and its readers.
- You can “Sign Up” to receive a newsletter and notification of new articles.
- Follow ALME on Facebook to read Daily Scriptures and new articles as they are published.
So. . . . go back up to the top of the page, make a choice, and begin. God is looking forward to spending some time with you!
***Important note about ALME. You do not have to agree with everything that you read on ALME. Too often people get “stuck” on one point and it causes them to be unable to see others. You are encouraged to take what is helpful and use it! If there are things you find confusing or that you just aren’t sure about, investigate them further. Pray about them, research them, take them to the Father or to a trusted pastor or friend. Just don’t let one area of question cause you to miss out on the growth and encouragement that this site is intended to bring.